Lise works with organisations and individuals to help them improve their performance.
She has worked with law firms and other organisations for a number of years as a consultant on a project basis with a particular focus on quality issues. As a business coach she has worked with individuals both within and outside the legal sector and has designed and delivered management training for lawyers and non-lawyers alike.
Lise undertakes both commercial and workplace mediation. Her preferred style is one of facilitation, helping the parties reach an outcome which is satisfactory to both/all of them.
She has experience as both a consultant and an assessor with quality standards such as Investors in People and Law Society's Lexcel Standard.
Career and education background
- Sherwood member since 2008
- Myers-Briggs Practitioner - accredited to administer Myers-Briggs Type Indicator instrument (2009)
- ADR Group Commercial to Family mediator course (2009)
- Executive coach – Henley Management College (2007)
- Accredited Mediator – School of Psychology and Counselling at Regents College (2004) and ADR Commercial Mediator (2005)
- Law Society Lexcel Assessor and Consultant (2000 – present)
- Investors in People Consultant and Assessor ( 2000-2004)
- MBA in Legal Practice, Nottingham Law School (1997-1999)
- Practising Solicitor 1984 – present, with experience as a partner of a small firm, seven years as a partner of a regional law firm, serving on its Executive Committee and currently as a sole practitioner.
- BA (Hons) Law Bristol Polytechnic (now University of the West of England)
Lise is involved in a number of not-for-profit organisations and has also served on the Board of the University of the West of England.
She also has a keen interest in music and in sport and fitness.